View Profile fullmetala2392

47 Movie Reviews

Oh wow your so Dark and Edgy, seriously though ad more substance. This cartoon relys to much on one joke (oh hes a killer ohhh spooky) there is potential but as it is now, its just kinda another goth cartoon.

It's good but upload the uncensored version the blur was annoying.

BatOuttaHellStudios responds:

If this version continues to perform well on NG, I'll definitely look into uploading the uncensored version. I'm also planning on releasing uncensored DVDs when there's more episodes. Thanks for the suggestion!

The voices and art they are so bad.

rhys510 responds:

iv looked at your art .....

30 Game Reviews

Guys I love this game but in the next update rather than adding new weapons I think it would help if you fixed the control lag problem it makes it impossible to play after a point.

Krinkels responds:

that is more of a "buy a new computer" problem, sorry :(

Over all addicting as hell, my only real grips are the obvious ones (fix the hitboxs, make some check points) but other than that I love it the game play is simple and enjoyable. Classes Knight=Good for just attacking Priest=honestly this is the most OP class once fully leveled just get some money and spam your heal and you'll last forever Archer= good for dealing with enemys before hand Necro= ok at disabling Thief= Spam invincibility and win (also great for getting gold) Monk= good for spike areas thats about it. Over all a fun little game could just use a tad bit improvement.

So....why did I pay money to get this game on XBL again?

8 Art Reviews

Listen man

Stop using my name i keep getting your mail.

LOVE IT

AND PUTTING ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

yes i am a halo fan

This is great though it just has a nice feel to it. Not so much like you ripped off halo so much as were inspired by it.

LemurGimmick responds:

Thanks much, and I'm glad you like it! And yeah, I purposely avoided any Halo referance material for this, and tried to make it feel somewhat like it's own thing.

n/a, Male